Thursday, 27 June 2013

cousera collage

This weeks challenge:Collage and photography!
Not in my comfort zone at all, but fascinating learning information about artists I had not learnt about before.
This piece is all about not hiding in books/fantasy and was a bit of a laugh taking "selfies" with this massive book on my head - made all the more hilarious by the fact that our neighbours just happened to choose this moment to fix their garage roof with some contractors and our normally private lounge was in full view...
Unfortunately, I had thought that they were on the ground - never even contemplating that they would get up on a roof!!
If they saw me, they would definitely have evidence for eccentricity.
Well, that was the unusual spot in my fairly mundane week.

No comments:

Post a Comment