Thursday, 20 September 2012

Happy New Year!

Yes, a new year - spiritually anyway or else I'm really early on my New Year's re"soul "utions.
Happy Rosh Hashanah and welcome to a place of fresh beginnings and the sharing of life's dramas - because we all know that's what makes the story of our lives interesting - the crisis points.
I'll get to those at some point.
Exploring where I've never gone before is my life's motto and this is an adventure into cyberspace and it's an unknown realm. This enterprising vessel is launching out.
I may yet be writing to myself, but, I feel that may not be a bad thing.
Bear with me if you've somehow stumbled across this page - any help appreciated.
I won't bore you with details who I am. Posts will give you a gist of that at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment