Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Art Alive. this blog is all about being alive fully, in every sense.
It's a creative challenge - to write, make art everyday. I'll post some of what I do and I hope it inspires you to give it a go.
It's Spring in my hemisphere so that has been the focus of my thoughts.
I've been using poetry to inspire me: here's a couple of poems for starters:

in Just -
by e.e. cummings

IN Just-
spring when the world is mud-
luscious the little
lame baloonman

whistles far and wee

and eddieandbill come
running from marbles and
piracies and it's
spring

when the world is puddle-wonderful
....

there's more of that poem at

http://www.poetryfoundation.org/poem/176657
Nothing Gold Can Stay by Robert Frost

http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/nothing-gold-can-stay/ 

Spring to me is all about hope so, although I have loved this poem for years, I have art journalled my response to this poem. I will post the beginnings of the page.
 
If you need a prompt for what you do - use the season you're in and perhaps a poem, and let me know what you've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment